Wednesday, January 8, 2003

PREACH LOVE : a quick 'hi' to you

Sent: 1/8/2003 3:34 PM

sad but true, sitting here saying 'hi' to you, my computer is making funny chirping noises at me as red squiggles underscore enunciating: my imperfections, rather, my selections. as do green. ghastly scene. nevertheless forest, how've you been? what's new? dish the poo. what's been up with you? you. you. what? what’s been up with me? can't you see? my inspiration has seemed to left me for candid little ditties like these thing-a-ma-jiggies. feeling a little silly. wanting to be writing but finding nothing's biting. nothing's dynomiting. exasperatingly surprises me. leaves me feeling a little guilty. when i see humanity's current course and our self destructive nature that starts at the source. and others hopeful for another choice. but somehow, so far, i haven't found the voice. fuss. although disgruntle with me, i do believe that patience is key. laugh out loud. just who is me? dear Lord, please set me free. I do believe. Be.