Saturday, May 11, 2002

FLIGHT : Thank you God

Sent: 5/11/2002 8:50 PM

Dear God,

You are a wonderous, marvelous Father. Oh how I love you so. =) Thank you for all my blessings this past week. The amazing music of Mozart's message of honor and love above all, the beautiful faces of friends both old and new, the extraordinary artwork of texture and depth, the old purple cruiser bicycle with a peace symbol on the front that seemed to fall from heaven onto my front door. Thank you! Thank you!

And thank you for the community of Riverside Church where You are calling me to join. It is truly a wonderful place. Diversity rich. So strong in Faith. Hopeful for world peace. Loving and accepting of me as a homosexual. Allowing me to be truly Me for You. Thank you! Thank you!

You have given me so much, my thank you's could fill countless e-mails. My cup runneth over.

Thank you! Thank you!

I love You eternally.

In Jesus Christ's Name,

Chad