Saturday, February 7, 2004

WORD : Him

Sent: 2/7/2004 1:09 AM


oh God I want to write
it's been such a long time
since I've felt your Might
and I wonder if you have
completely left me
is there something more
that i should see
and yet within me there is this fight
something in the world that doesn't
well, it doesn't seem right
so much of it has gone astray
and I'm not talking about
mere naked display
I'm speaking of Your love
it's different
the one that your Dove
done do much Simpler
therefore, i'm awesomely amazed
by the Promise You made
to You
to me
about the real Love
that You and me:
We
give to each other
and i ultimately give back
to Thee
for it simply can't
(and isn't) be
about the green money
nor even about the roaring fame
for in You there is The Reason
i hope we all HOPE the same
that humanity finally recognizes it's brother
and then takes in him his lover
then so the Bride, humanity, is
Christ will take
as His

pray