Monday, August 27, 2001

BEGINNINGS : life lovin but

Sent: 8/26/2001 9:19 PM

Is it the perfectionist quality in me that, while loving life and everything in it, while being satisfied with my job, while being continually excited by my friends and family, I still feel like there is something missing? And if I were to sit down and think about what this thing that was missing was, I should probably determine that it is love. Okay, I'm sappy. But really, don't you ever think, wow, what would it be like to find the love of my life? Really. Honestly.

Can you feel it. . . That person that makes you laugh and instinctly yearn for just by watching him walk through the room. That one that can look so deeply into your eyes, you lose your breath. And it's believable. Whoa...

My, my. I'm sorry. I was getting lost in thought with that. Where was I? Oh, yes. I was saying that I thought a "Love" is missing from my life right now. Well, let me say, it's is pretty damn good without "Love"; however, I wouldn't mind it if it happened upon me.