Monday, September 29, 2003

PREACH LOVE : Between two worlds

Sent: 9/29/2003 11:28 AM

A blast from the past . . .

1/25/02

From my journal:

Oh the feeling of
being held captive
by this society
that has been built.

We hate to cage animals
yet we cage ourselves most willingly.

The reality in which we live is so constructed
Not the real reality at all.

And yet we are enslaved to it, with no options.

Is it selfish to want to break free from this captivity of society?
Am I only concerned for myself?

Oh, if only we could all see the bigger picture
outside of money, status, and security

Oh how tiresome this life seems to be
how boring that I fall into routine

Between two worlds.

You tell me that I must do what I do not like in order to live.
I believe that this is hardly living.

Let me out!!!