Monday, September 29, 2003

PREACH LOVE : Sadness

Sent: 9/29/2003 11:46 AM

another past blast . . .

Sadness finds me wherever I go. Sometimes flooding me. Other times only trickling round my feet. Sadness brings the most unique pain, as it is often hopeless and despairing. In sadness, nothing seems to look good, no matter how good everything is. And the tears that cannot be helped are evidence of the reality in which my sadness overwhelms. I found myself wading in it yesterday, while today completely drowned. Of course, when feeling so, I immediately began looking for its source. Unfortunately, I discovered that the sadness has been birthed by so many things: the day that is approaching is certainly gloomsum as I look around to see that nothing major has changed. I think I had thought that it would. Nevertheless, the world is still in crisis, and America pushes forward with yet more military action. Sadness that I'm still doing what I've been doing for the past six years, neglecting my potential for the sake of a living, and unsure of how to improve it. Sadness as I want to say something to the world and found that there are very few who can hear me. Sadness as I am so lonely here, with no other person to understand me.