Monday, September 29, 2003

PREACH LOVE : Dragon's Feet

Sent: 9/29/2003 11:38 AM

Sounds of dragons' feet
the clunk of trash cans
a big bite of forgotten

Where do I go from here? It is the question that continues, never-ending, until that final blessed day, at which point I am sure of the Where. Nevertheless, within this very moment, I remain unsure of my next step. And I must admit, that gives me grief. As I look around me at all the others making carefully thought-out moves for their contentment, I find myself puzzled by my seeming slow stagnation. Am I getting anywhere in this life?

Ah. I should look at the word, "anywhere". Just "where" do you want to go?

It was Stevie Wonder who sang that if you tell your story and you tell it fair, it will come true. They sound like God given words, for I believe them. So why do I keep from telling my story?

Perhaps I'm afraid. Afraid of not succeeding for Him. Afraid of being all of me, and that not being enough.

For my past is strewn with memories of me not feeling good enough.

Enough.

Therefore I can only rest on God for the direction towards my ultimate answer. Sometimes, I feel as though nothing makes sense, as if my life in this world is all an illusion of puzzles. But then, sometimes I have that clarity that sees the next turn of the rubix cube that will land it closer to the solution.