Wednesday, March 31, 2004

WORD : showers of blessings

Sent: 3/31/2004 8:41 PM

Dear All,

Today in New York City, the sky is gray, the air is chilled, and showers are falling, but honestly I don't mind in the least. I consider them showers of great blessings, for God is SO GOOD! He's so good to me. =)

I am so Heavenly blessed to report that within the last three days after sending you my e-mail "down to the wire", I have found an apartment, signed a lease, and received the keys to my new little one bedroom pad near the Cloisters. In a kind of whirlwind, I will be moving this weekend, and will be so happy to be settled in my new place by Easter. Yet another chapter of my life is breathing its last breaths, while another is being revived anew. It's a wonderful life. I'm ever so thankful, and I give God all the thanks and glory.

Thank you to all of you who had your eyes open for me in looking! I'm so appreciative. And thank you to all of you who were praying for me. I'm ever so grateful.

I send you tons and tons of Love!!!

xoxo
Love,
Chad