Sunday, March 21, 2004

WORD : today

Sent: 3/21/2004 8:01 PM

Winds greeted me today as I walked out of the cathedral after church this afternoon heading home. The blow blew dust in my eye, and I tearfully shrugged my way to my temporary resting place. My apartment is soon to not be mine, and I wonder where I will eventually land, as I have grown so tired of being yet another leaf carried by the winds from one place to the next. It again brings these questions and doubts of my place, my position, here in New York City. I have no want to move elsewhere, and yet, there remains a dissatisfaction with my present circumstance. I feel my potential swell inside me, like a carbonated drink shaken by a small child, just waiting for someone to pop an opening so that I can spew forth in luscious bubbles, giggles, and satisfaction.