Wednesday, September 26, 2001

BEGINNINGS : God's Hand

Sent: 9/25/2001 11:43 PM

These past two weeks feel frought with mistakes. Perhaps the mistakes themselves are exactly what needs to happen, but still, I can't help but feel disappointed by my misgivings. And in that disappointment, I search around for someone's support. Who is it? Who can lift me up from my lowest of lows?

You'll never guess. I actually found it a little surprising myself - pleasantly surprised, mind you - well, it's God, that's who. He has a plan for me. I know it. I believe it. He's seemed close to me during all of this. A warmth that erupted confidence in my soul. This little light of mine. I'm going to let it shine.

As the days pass though, the winter winds are nipping their way through the city. That plan, for whom the confidence was birthed, is seeming unclear to me. What's God's purpose for me? I have no idea what it could be. And in having no idea, my doubts begin to sweat. Is it an igloo's suana in here, or is it just me? Before I know it, I'm soaked and confused and wondering about everything and everyOne.

But patience my son. Life is made of countless days to those who believe. Savour each one.