Tuesday, September 4, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Rumblings

Sent: 9/4/2001 2:44 PM

Well, here I am, back at work. It's rained a little today which was surprising since the morning was so clear and sunny. I guess, in life a little rain must fall.

Let's see, what have I been up to? Well, work has been extremely busy with classes starting this week. I'm trying to manage quite a few projects. Also, my writing class starts on Thursday which is exciting. Hopefully, it will keep me really busy, that way I won't have time to focus on some things. What things? Oh, wouldn't you like to know.

This weekend was relaxing. I actually met someone :o). Of course, I have convinced myself that I have ruined it already, which may or may not be the case. The fact is, I've got to chill out! God, why is that so hard for me to do? Why do I have to think everything into the ground. I don't think it's healthy.

In any case, that's all I have to say for now. I'll update you on that someone if that someone becomes a someone eventually.