Sunday, November 11, 2001

CHAPTER 2 : Glossary Word for the Day

Sent: 11/11/2001 11:02 PM

Glossary Entry:

Mr. T = very, very (;-)) cute guy that responded to my PlanetOut ad, you know the one that I mentioned yesterday: the one that not only wears gucci loafers (LOL j/k) but also "gets me"; also known as the hipply dressed guy who came over to our apartment today, holding 4 african daisies, to help me spounge paint our den. Now that's dedication to a first date! LOL

Hmmmmm. Another entry? Well, that's it. That's the only vocabulary word of the day. And it's mostly for future reference. So keep it in mind.

For those of you worried that this is beginning to take a turn towards Sex in the City by a southern gay boy, stop worrying. It's not. This journal is about my life, and that part happens to pop up now and again. No pun intended.