Friday, November 9, 2001

CHAPTER 2 : Warning: Dating Life

Sent: 11/9/2001 11:03 PM

Well, I decided to put an ad up again on PlanetOut, a gay and lesbian personal ads site, and got some responses. After a few dates, well, I think there have actually been 6 in total, I have decided to retract my ad from public's viewing and to let nature take its own course as far as my love life is concerned. I will no longer attempt to control it or to provide a catalyst to ignite it. I will just be. And that love life will just have to come upon me while I'm just in the state of being if it is to happen. (And I believe it will happen.)

There have been six guys from the internet, all unsuccessful, and unsuccessful each in their own way. I don't know. For whatever reasons, and I'm not going to go into it here, they just haven't resulted in any 'magic'. And I know this 'magic' exists. I'm just realizing that I might be looking for it in the wrong places. So, guys, I'm going to start a journey looking for the ultimate love in the right places, and, who knows, if I find someone that shares in it with me, that'd be okay too.