Tuesday, March 5, 2002

CHAPTER 2 : Cocoa Puffs

Sent: 3/5/2002 8:15 PM

I have a friend who I am in love with. Still. After all this time. It's true.

Every time I see him, he makes the room glow as he shines my heart warm. His smile fills me with so much joy, I cannot help but smile as well, even if I'm wanting to frown. His soul is so good.

And this good soul is dressed in s-e-x-y. No, let's not forget about his sexiness, because that's very true too. This boy could charms the pants off of any one of you, literally.

I am so in love with him.

What's a friend to do? Friend. See, we're just friends. He doesn't even want that kind of relationship with me. What is a friend to do with all these love emotions that are bottled up inside, "Friend" corkdom?

It's very hard, let me tell you. I am not finding it an easy challenge in the least! It is difficult trying to maintain that balance between my 'in love' side and 'friend' side.

And, unfortunately, I am failing all together. I find myself being a very bad friend because of it. I'm being very selfish. I have made some pretty selfish statements. (I'm very sorry for that. So very sorry.)

I have a friend who I am in love with. Still. After all this time. It's true. What's a friend to do?

Alas, some things just aren't meant to be.

Sadness in letting go.

Joy in moving on.