Friday, July 5, 2002

FLIGHT : Did you hear?

Sent: 7/5/2002 3:31 PM

Did you hear that the United States is threatening to pull out of United Nations' peace talks (I repeat, PEACE TALKS), unless it is given complete sovereignty as the U.S. does not recognize any courts but its own? Will we truly be killed by arrogant U.S. supremacy? I sometimes wonder.

=(

I am actually quite disgusted that the rest of the world gave in to the United States and granted it sovereignty and exemption from war crimes for the next year in order to keep the United States involved in the United Nations Peace Talks. I am even more disgusted that the United States demanded such. I am appalled and outraged at my country for exerting and abusing such power. Honestly, never before have I been LESS proud to be an American.

What happened to the U.S.A. that I loved and believed in? The U.S.A. founded on beautiful principals and integrity.