Monday, July 1, 2002

FLIGHT : Feeling my wrath at Verizon Corporation

Sent: 7/1/2002 12:30 PM

Ugh. I hardly know what to say, except 'Ugh'.

After admitting to me that he was basically a trained monkey behind a desk, Verizon's service technician showed no sight beyond his specific money making device and the status quo therein. When questioned as to his responsibility for my issue, he fell behind policy and beauracracy that, he said, he had no power to fight. He was acutally quite apathetic. And once my name was off his computer screen, he'd be happy again.

Funny how the rooster pecks on that keyboard. Is it really music?

From Thursday to today, Monday, I have had no phone service. Verizon has been helpful only in providing glimmers of hope that it will be repaired. Unfortunately, it's not. I am angered by this complete disregard for me. I am annoyed that their promises are empty and that the only justification they arm themselves is policy.

Policy is not providing very good customer service.

Yes, all of this makes me want to leave Verizon altogether. But monopoly is a different entry.

=(