Tuesday, August 6, 2002

FLIGHT : Money rips round me

Sent: 8/6/2002 2:06 PM


Slithering round
with effervescent apples
he coils my torso
rips my throat
stares in my eye

Slippery tongue enunciates

"My apples are nourishing
knowledge born materials
materials born happiness
a small price to pay
when you pay nothing now"

Sensibly reasonable
I think therefore am
more thinking
therefore
must lead
to an even Greater I am.

My human grabs, "I'll take your fruit
and think of all there is to know."

His fanged smile
widely inviting
sold me knowledge
scrumptious but foul
filling but empty
nauseating education

Studied how to repeat
hisstory
Learned me his reality

My spirit jolts in this horror

Credit he issued
for payment much later
no need to worry
right now


then.


Constricting green
with dollared scales
the boa sucks my life of passion
knifes my wrists
deflates my spirit

Whitely fanged smirk

"Your time now to pay
worth more dead
than alive
a larger price to pay
when you have nothing now"

Deathly original
hisstory's payment is due
with zeros
on every
single
individual, prices are spewed

My spirit prays, “Gracious Heavenly
Father, forgive me my debts.”

World’s master of inequity
escalates his interest
raises my price-tag
tightens his grip
reduces my value
roots in his evil
drains oil from my light

Enlightened by God’s
Plan
Ignited by Christ’s Love.

My spirit hallelujah’s in this Freedom

Repentance Christ gave
for all human hisstory
It is what He
died for

now.

* * *

When everyone eats apples,
and we are taught to eat apples,
how does one Truly defeat the
serpent?