Friday, August 30, 2002

FLIGHT : You know

Sent: 8/30/2002 10:22 PM

Today seems a day of discovery, as my neighbor, singer, Annie found something new within her that she didn't have before. Continually growing.

I was sitting on the roof reading my meditation for today as the sun peaked out from dark clouds to the west. The meditation said something about going deep into the waters of God, utopia never reaching the shore, continually reaching deeper. I found myself quite content on what I must do, the next step I should take, the direction. Amidst this moment, I began praising God and then asking for His forgiveness for being doubtful. Praise and repent. Trying to justify my actions left me floundering, until I finally said, "You know." Blessings as I realized that He really does know. He knows me inside and out. He knows what I mean before I speak it. "You know."

And then He smiled at me and said, "And now you know."

The sunlight kissed my cheek.

I know.