Monday, September 2, 2002

FLIGHT : Drops of Blessing

Sent: 9/2/2002 3:42 PM

God's blessings are overflowing this weekend with showers both outside my window and on my soul. I feel like the little child I saw catching drops on his pink outstretched tongue.

<>

It was an Unbelievable Honor to read Scripture in Riverside's worship service this morning. I stood in the pulpit and heard my voice across the cathedral. I love that it felt so good. =) Doing His will produces such happiness. Blessed. I read II Samuel 9:1-8, 13. I even managed to make it through the difficult to pronounce names. I felt at home. A blessing Plus as an honor plus further direction in my personal walk with God. And it was right. The pastor called out, "We need someone to go Lo-debar." I'm going to apply for the position. I have some Kindness I've been given more than abundantly to go around infinitely. Beautiful spiritual blessings.

God bless you Joan.

<>

So many more in addition. I can't thank you enough, Eternal Loving Father. Praise Your Amazing Name.

In Jesus Christ's name.

***

Christ is giving you great benefits. You're worthy of accepting them. Promise.