Monday, November 4, 2002

PREACH LOVE : Outside my Window

Sent: 11/4/2002 11:19 AM

And of course I spelled his name wrong. A poem for a very beautiful soul, and I spelled his name wrong in the copy I sent him via e-mail. I immediately shudder thinking he will be offended or worse, hurt. And true, I have yet to hear.

Those were the days when the pipes clanged as the temperature dropped. An orchestra of heating sounded throughout the cove of my apartment building. Beyond my window, wind chimes softly greeted me, although there happens the occasion where the wind plays those like clanging pipes as well. Different music for different moments. Transitions between.

Leon was furious with me for being late to meet him and Frank to pick up the uhaul. I was certainly hating it as well. So many sorries today. So many apologies for my so many blunders of today. These seem harsh bumps in the road. I pray they make me stronger.