Sunday, November 24, 2002

PREACH LOVE : a prayer for help

Sent: 11/24/2002 1:49 PM

And then I look to God, always.

Help me dear Lord, as I walk this path that You have lead me. Let me do it justice and beauty for Your glory and Name.

Oh help me, as I grow weak, strengthen me. Keep me on Your path always. Never let me tarry. Push and guide me along as You see fit. Do not leave it to my human hands, for You have saved me and know beyond me what You shall accomplish through me. Do not let me forsake You or cause harm in Your Holy Name. Be with me always, Father.

I am afraid. I want so much to succeed for You, and the fear of not doing so plagues me. Release me that so I may succeed. Grant me confidence without any arrogance. Give me the gift of wisdom that I may more easily discern my choices. Allow me to be a leader which is humble and giving.

Hear my prayer oh God, Jehovah Father. I love you eternally.

In Jesus Christ's name I pray.

Chad