Tuesday, November 4, 2003

WORD : Chicken Little

Sent: 11/4/2003 12:03 AM

the ceiling crashed down onto my bed. it just took a strong movement. one crack. one break from the mold, and then it crashed down onto my bed. heavy plaster chunked from its position to my pillow laying wasted in dust. more fell, shattering a globe vase i had received as a housewarming gift. glass ricochets from the walls. family photographs were thankfully missed by plaster bombs. they stood in dirty layers. the domino affect ripped my light. it was hurt by another falling over after being hit. it seemed despair. and i felt disaster.

but i was just walking in. turning on my ripped light. seeing what had happened while i was gone. Thankfully not there. not home. light illuminated through the rips. and i saw my own kind of war zone. my home had been devastated, almost demolished. an item that i cherished had disintegrated. i noticed the pillow. my life could have vanished. everything was covered in ash. but Thankfully it had past.

presently, i was still here. i lived to tell about it. the sky fell down into my heart. it just took a strong movement. one crack. one break from atmosphere, and then it fell down into my heart.

Thank God.