Tuesday, May 25, 2004

WORD : broken shatters

Sent: 5/22/2004 11:40 PM

There is a weariness that has fallen onto my life as of late. I don't really know how to describe it or where it has come from, but, alas, it is here, and I find myself tired and somewhat lacking in hope. This is a personal lacking, a lacking in hope for me, and I pray continually that it will change, that God will fill me once again, and that I will soon move foward with confidence and encouragement. As I walk a long tunnel from the street to the subway, along the ground are shattered pieces of broken glass, reminding me of how I am feeling just now, shattered and broken. The routine of my days bores me and leaves me feeling unchanged, while little blows and mistakes step on my fragments, splintering them into more and more pieces. I pray for help and mending.