Saturday, February 9, 2002

CHAPTER 2 : Daydreams

Sent: 2/9/2002 5:41 PM

Remember those things? Daydreams? Had any lately? The good ones, I mean.

When I was in the 5th grade, during Mrs. Barker's Math class, I had the craziest daydream. I don't even remember what she was teaching me.

You see, there was a buzzing in my ear. And, as if on cue, I rushed over to the window and opened it. All the kids looked at me like I was crazy. Mrs. Barker yelled, "Chad, sit down!"

And then suddenly, there he was. Flying to the window was Superman (Christopher Reeves, of course)!!! Everyone was stunned . . . except for me. Floating at the window, he opened his arms and smiled, "Chad, jump", and I jumped into them. Then, as Mrs. Barker and all my other classmates looked on, Superman flew me towards the moon. I was smiling so big.

"What's so amusing, Chad?" Mrs. Barker said.

EVERYTHING!

Don't forget to daydream. ;-)