Friday, December 7, 2001

CHAPTER 2 : For the Computer:

Sent: 12/7/2001 1:09 PM

I'm writing this from my bedroom, perched over my pillow. Nope, I'm not on a laptop either. This is the real deal, words from my heart through pen and paper.

My eyes have soften these past few days with word of war involving Israel and Palestine. My eyes have fought back tears for all the souls that are dying needlessly at the hands of other souls, whatever their cause. What is everyone dying for???

Some say for God. But what god are they really dying for? The god of money? The god of power? The god of glory? The god of nationalism? The god of self? I tell you the truth, these are not the gods I worship.

The God I worship wants us all to LIVE. The proof of that is in His sacrificing His only son to provide us life. What LOVE! What an amazing promise to humanity! If God believes in humanity, then why shouldn't we? You see, God has awakened my soul, and I'm overcome with love for every person walking this earth no matter who they are, what they worship, what they do. It's a beautiful gift I've been given. I'm so grateful.

"Silence your distractions and listen to your heart. It is there that you find Love. It is there that you hear God."