Friday, January 18, 2002

CHAPTER 2 : Trust Issues

Sent: 1/18/2002 11:41 PM

It's really starting to annoy me that no one trusts anyone, ever. I know, everyone's been hurt. Everyone's guarding themselves, keeping everyone else at bay. Don't come too close. I don't want to be hurt ever again, ever. It's no wonder our world is so cold. Everyone keeps their fires hidden, fearful that buring them brightly may lead to their smoke.

Hidden or buring brightly, smoke they will become.

It's really starting to annoy me that no one trusts me! It baffles me. Why would someone not trust me? Stop laughing, you guys, I'm being serious! Don't you think I'm pretty trustworthy?

I think I am.

The Trust Issuer. You know the ones, the people that talk of me having to EARN their trust. Rubbish. Their trust is not to be earned, nor is there is a price-tag on my trustworthiness.

And what is this, "It takes a long time for someone to earn my trust"? Long time? Do you have a "long time" to wait?

Well I don't. I'm living.

Trust me immediately, and I'll do the same.

Happy world.