Wednesday, October 17, 2001

BEGINNINGS : The Little Things

Sent: 10/17/2001 12:28 PM

I cannot get to work on time. It's something that I've just always had a really hard time doing. Even if I wake up at 4:00 a.m., I'm still bound to get to work late. I'll miss a bus. The Triborough Bridge will be closed for inspection. My bus will stop at every stop along the way.

Well, I'm beginning to get on my nerves with the late thing. Granted, it was fun for a while, being perpetually late, but now - when I WANT to get to work on time and can't - well, it's just damn annoying.

So here's the plan, in case you were wondering:

1. Go to bed earlier.

2. Get up earlier.

3. Get a new alarm clock.

4. Put the new alarm clock on the other side of my room.

5. Get another new alarm clock.

6. Put that new alarm clock on the other side of the other side of my room.

7. Take the subway instead of the bus. =( I love the bus.

As you can see from the above, it looks like my problem is sleep. My body has absolutley no desire to wake once it has fallen asleep until exactly 8 hours later.

Any suggestions? (Besides growing up and being responsible.) =)