Sunday, October 14, 2001

BEGINNINGS : sunday afternoon thoughts

Sent: 10/14/2001 2:59 PM

my mom and dad are coming to visit soon. i have to say that i'm really excited about that. it will be nice to see them, especially following everything that has happened. i could use a couple of big hugs.

leon's birthday was on friday. nezerly, c., leon, and i headed to limelight after a quick drink with m. (protecting the innocent). we had a great time. lots of dancing, chilling, laughing. There were only exactly four distressed sighs during the evening due to the four fights that broke out at the club. New York is tense let me tell you. With America on Red Alert from other attacks (besides an anthrax case mentioned here as well), we, New Yorkers are a little on edge - and that's more than usual. Not too much fun actually.

But what can you do but just keep hanging in there. Death doesn't scare me. It may take me from the world, but it won't subtract me from life.