Saturday, October 27, 2001

CHAPTER 2 : divaD

Sent: 10/27/2001 1:00 AM

The last message that I wrote here was written at 12:43 AM. It is now, 12:43 AM again, and here I sit typing away to you.

So how are you? What's going on? I feel out of touch lately.

I had a wonderful visit with my parents - the best ever - and I sacrificed parts of my life this week because I love them so much. With some tearful hesitation, I bid them goodbye last night in front of the Orpheum after seeing Stomp. Kisses goodbye, and then we were separated. It was sad.

But, ah, then it's good to have some of those parts I sacrificed back again. Oh yes it is. LOL Ahhhh. I see where your mind is. No, no, I'm not talking about THAT! I'm talking about sleep; and being lazy in front of the television; and playing on the computer. Get your mind out of the gutter, pleeeaze!

Now, I have to try to get back into a routine of some sort. God only knows how that will progress as I continue to learn so much every day. Do you feel that way lately? Like you're learning a little bit everyday about life, the world, what's around you? It's intense for me, I must say.

But it's all good. I've got some great friends that are amazing support. YOU! Thank you for being there for me. I don't know if I say that very often, but I should. You give me a helping hand through life. You're a blessing to me. You have no idea.