Saturday, April 6, 2002

CHAPTER 2 : Flow

Sent: 4/6/2002 9:05 PM

In New York, when one is walking down the street, he drifts in a sea of faces. The faces are unfamilar to him, and he is quickly swept into the river happening in his direction. Yes, he might occasionally spot one or another whom he wonders to himself about their life journeys' thus far; how it must be going for them, what are their feelings, where are they going just now? But, nevertheless, they remain nameless, and his ponderings are merely imaginative daydreams.

Last night, I was blessed. Last night, I didn't have to dream. The sea of faces flowing into my front door immediately made unique and special creeks around me. Each one having his or her own nooks, burbles, and splashes. Each one with his or her own name. Each one with his or her very own beautiful face. And each one streaming through his or her own extraordinary journey through life. Last night, I was blessed with some divine water from some amazing creeks.

I have to say, I really like your flow.