Thursday, April 4, 2002

CHAPTER 2 : Moments in the Meantime

Sent: 4/4/2002 4:26 PM

Well, guys and gals, I'm sorry that I've been out of touch with you lately. To tell you the truth, I've been feeling a little out of touch with myself. And, so far, that feeling hasn't subsided. Where am I going now? What am I doing now? The impatient "now". Patience is proving to be my hardest lesson in life.

"When God closes a door, He opens a window"; this is true. In fact, I've experienced it many times before. Yes, I certainly believe with all my heart that a window awaits me following the closed door by school's rejection. I know something is just around the corner. I just can't seem to find comfort in the wait. I struggle. I moan. I hurry. I groan. This "in the meantime" seems an eternity.

But it's not.

This "in the meantime" is merely a few moments in time. Moments in which I continue hoping. Moments in which I continue trusting. Moments in which I continue loving.

God, please give me patience.

Faith.