Wednesday, April 17, 2002

FLIGHT : Plant, Pet, Pal?

Sent: 4/17/2002 7:18 PM

Our houseplants are doing so good here. I'm really excited about that. I never really knew if I could keep a plant until now. And not only cacti, smarty-pants! We have some other house plants thriving too. Very cool.

Leon and I were talking about it the other night while admiring our little bamboo tree. We thought about that movie "28 days" when they said that before you even think about having a relationship, first get a plant and see if you can keep it alive for a certain amount of time (I think, 9 months?), then get a pet of some sort and keep it alive for another certain amount of time (was it another 9+) and THEN you can think about a "honey".

Whew! So we've survived the plants. Now where's that damn kitten?