Friday, June 14, 2002

FLIGHT : beginnings

Sent: 6/14/2002 11:59 AM


I am gladfully captured in Your sweet embrace

Grace

and this love inside me seems to burst
"bye" plip
but cannot seem to bust
'argh' plop
slow my pace
bored
what to do?


a n t i c i p a t i o n =)

Beauty to come
for surely I'll see
I'll never forsake You
tis for You will I Be
Love overflows
from Your Mercy on High

why then am I hesitant
to let my love shine?

I ‘think’ I sense patience
a little more waiting for You?
like things are not quite ready
time must still heal old wounds?

battle scars from life are many . . .

Ahh

You kiss them better sweetly
and Love me from ear to ear
kissplops of tulip petals
bronzing every wear

Thank You for my everything
words cannot begin to express
the most amazing gratitude
that comes from my heart

You gave me the will to Live.
And that was just the
Start.

* * *

No more waiting.
Love shine now.
Beauty will come.

Trust.
Have Faith.
Believe.

Praise be to God!
In Jesus Christ's name,
Amen