Wednesday, June 19, 2002

FLIGHT : Lightening bugs of a different kind

Sent: 6/19/2002 12:35 PM


Lightening bugs of a different kind
Illuminate in ecstacy’s yearning delight.
If only my glow was as apparent
Or if there existed a furthering of your sight.

Short fall.
Stand tall.


My birthday is quickly approaching. In fact, it’s in mere days. Do you know how old I will be? 29. That’s deep.

It’s the end of my twenties. It’s the year before a numerical beginning in my life. And what does that mean to me?

Honestly, I’m not exactly sure. I don’t know how I feel about any of it. Nevertheless, my emotions are raging all over the spectrum. From utter peace while upon wooded areas lending a dark twilight set for multitudes of spotted lights - to – subwayed, silently, simultaneously singing, cussing out all those who have wronged me in my existence here. Raging! Emotions. Yes, I’m guessing they don’t know how they feel about any of this birthday business either. I feel like I’m in a state of chaos in a lot of ways. God bless the ignorant one who stumbles upon my path this week.

xoxo
love