Monday, June 3, 2002

FLIGHT : Will I forever be misunderstood?

Sent: 6/3/2002 1:43 PM

Will I forever be misunderstood? Are those that hear me simply unable to listen or are they so consumed with being "right" that they forget I am on their Side? It is confusing to me.

I am trying so hard to be ultimately encouraging. Does my discontent with the global today show so thoroughly through the lines of my prosed thought? Personal prose written simply to invite everyone to join me in genuinely thinking, furthermore praying, about some Real things? To do some real Soul searching about individual life and its meaning in the grand scheme of things. I'm afraid my discontent is bred from impatience. I want to say, wake up sleepy heads. But He pulls on me, saying, all in good time. All in good time.