Thursday, July 26, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Adorable, cute & good-looking

Sent: 7/26/2001 5:51 PM

Today was my day to think about sexiness. I don't know why really? Okay, that's a lie. See, Nezerly is infatuated with this girl named ... well ... let's call her Corrina - like that Whoopie Goldberg flop, which is exactly what this girl is, in my opinion - a big flop. However, Corrina radiates sexiness. There is a mysterious air about her which pulls all eyes to her when she enters a room. Her skin, soft and clean, looks like caramel poured over a ripe apple at the county fair. (That makes me hungry.) Her eyes are dark although the flicker of candlelight behind them is quite stunning. Long curls of brown hair fall around her face and down her back. There is just something so sexy about her. And it's no wonder that my friend, Nezerly, is taken with her. Hey, if I was a different kind of boy, I think I'd be taken with her too.

So, I decided to take a moment and stroll down the hallway to the bathroom to take a few glances in the mirror to see if I'm sexy.

Conclusion: Nope. Nada. No.

Why is that? Why am I not "sexy"? I just had to stop and wonder why. When people describe me, they say "he's cute", "he's adorable", or "he's good-looking", but never, I mean never, have I heard anyone say, "Boy that Chad is SOOO sexy." And when you say that someone is sexy, I think you can't help but say "SOOO sexy". I don't think anyone can be moderately sexy, you know what I mean?

Skeptical of how much sex someone who is adorable, cute, and good-looking might have, I began to think of ways I could turn these qualities into sexiness. First I pictured myself in an speedo, running along the beach with one of those large orange life-preservers. I'm afraid I looked more like Bayignored than sexy. But, then, speedos look bad on everyone don't they?? (Please do not comment unless your answer is yes.) Then I pictured myself in an business suit which, if a good suit, (in and of itself) alludes to sexiness, driving a Porshe Boxer, smoking a cigarette, pulling my sunglasses down from my eyes and flirting with a little wink, but something about the boyish face ruined the innate sex appeal. What if I grew a beard? What if I shaved my head?

You know what? What if I just fall in love with adorable, cute, and good-looking? As I turned and walked out of the bathroom door, I thought, yep, that's good enough.