Sunday, July 15, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Sleepy in my Eyes

Sent: 7/15/2001 1:06 PM

I just woke up. It's now 1:00 p.m. Nice to sleep in for a change. J.J. is making omelettes, Leon has gone to another afternoon of shooting Jesse's film, and I'm sitting here at the computer, exhausted.

I finally got the chance to talk with Candice last night. It has been so long. Too long. I won't go into detail about our conversation, but just know that it was so great talking to her.

Bethany, this color is for you.

I don't know what I'll do today. There's a part of me that wants to crawl back under the covers and sleep some more. But then there's that side of me that can feel the breeze blowing through my window and can see the sun shining so bright between the clouds. That side says, get out in the world today. Don't stay in the apartment. Maybe I'll ride my bike. We'll see.

In any case, I don't have much else to write about yet. We'll see how the day progresses.