Wednesday, July 11, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Start being me

BEGINNINGS : Journal Entry #3 - Start being me

Sent: 7/10/2001 10:34 PM

So, I met this guy on the internet : MDL. I had put a personal ad up to see if I could possibly date SOMEONE this summer before my life passes me by, and MDL happen to be one of the guys who responded. Originally from Texas, he is an architect who is probably one of the most down to earth guys I know. Anyway, the point of this story is not the date, which went really well by the way, but the point is to show something that he taught me. '

See, MDL has a website set up for himself and his family and friends, much like this one, except he has added the most interesting part of a site like this - a real journal. Just kind one of those things that he thinks might be of interest to others about what's going on in his life. I was so inspired by this, that I've decided to do the same. If you want to see his site go to:

I figure, what a great idea! See I know there are those of you out there who pretend not to be interested in what's going on in my life, but you are dying to know. I mean, my life is one exciting adventure after another. haha! Well, we'll come to see about that, won't we?

So this is the start of this new part of this community - my own personal daily reflections. I hope you can all gain some wisdom and inspiration from my humble words. haha! Or hopefully, on occasion, I will be able to provide a good laugh. Perhaps, someday, I might even bring a tear to your eye. So stay tuned folks. This community is about to become a real community. Hold on to your seats!