Saturday, July 14, 2001

BEGINNINGS: Movie to see

Sent: 7/14/2001 12:17 PM

Memento was great - a great thriller with everything you need in a movie. I'm not going to tell you everything about it, but at least know the basics. It is about a man looking for his wife's killer - problem is that he has no short-term memory. If he loses concentration on something, then the memory is gone. It is really cool, and I recommend you all to see it!! Leon and I came back here afterwards and had a great time as always, laughing, being kids.

Today I'm off to a birthday party of a friend's of a friend. It's happening in Central Park and I'm assured food will be provided. Granted it's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but food just the same. I'm going with North, a friend of Leon's who is staying with us for a couple of weeks. He has quite a crush on Leon it seems. :) But don't let on about it, Leon, if you are reading this. :)

The party should be fun - it is in Central Park and it's a beautiful day. The weather alone will be party enough. Talk to you later!!