Tuesday, July 17, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Whatever

Sent: 7/17/2001 11:22 AM

I just finished setting up a meeting. The speaker of the meeting is going to speak about self-trapped states in magnetic oxides. Yes, I have no idea what that is or what it is about, and should probably be sitting in on the meeting learning, but I'm taking a wild guess that you already have to have some knowledge of this for it to make any sense. The last time I thought about magnets was when the one of the little chefs head that we have on the refridgerator door wouldn't hold up the card that Candice sent me. The card was too heavy and the magnet didn't have enough strenght; therefore, the force of gravity was greater than that of the magnet, pulling the card off of the refridgerator door. Wow! Did I just say all that? Maybe I AM learning a thing or two about physics.

I have toyed on and off with this website a great deal lately, but am disheartened to find that I'm not sure that anyone is reading it. Well, to heck with you all, I'm still going to write junk, and if you read it then whatever and if you don't then whatever. Whatever. Seems to be the word of the century.

Whatever!