Friday, July 20, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Beautiful

Sent: 7/19/2001 11:07 PM

What a wonderful day. Bet you didn't think I was going to say that did you? But what a wonderful day. The weather was absolutely beautiful. A nice popsicle breeze. The quiet warmth from the sun's blanket of gold. A beautiful day. And why the change of heart? What happened to that guy that wrote that JE called "Depression"? Where DID he go? Well, my friends and family, that Chad had to pop out. That Chad just needed a little breather. He had to go out and smell the fresh air. He was feeling a little uptight, you know, so I told him to take a break. I hope you don't mind. I hope you weren't horribly attached to him. Yes, he is quite poetic, but, God, I just don't think I can wade through all the nasty mud. I'll bet you can't either. I can't promise that he won't check in every now and again; however, like the FCC, I'll be here to moniter what he says.