Sunday, July 22, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Imagine a day

Sent: 7/29/2001 11:35 PM

Nice feeling today when I noticed that I was being flirted with from the soccer game. Smiles at my smiles of acknowledgment that he was a really good soccer player were just a little bit more than just that. But, I digress, the story ended just beyond, as Leon ushered me and Nezerly off the park lawn and on our feet towards the day.

It was a beautiful day today, cool and surprisingly crisp, rare for late July. We had nothing planned. We thought of seeing a movie, but had some trouble locating a Planet of the Apes showing in Queens. See, bus service was taking local subway takers down to Queensboro Plaza instead because they are working on the N and W track this weekend. It makes getting to Manhattan a little tedious.

Leon suggested that we do a reading of Nezerly's play, and she agreed.

Can I tell you how fortunate I feel I am to be surrounded by such creative people? That the friends that I have are ones that are really exploring themselves through some form of art.

Wow. We did a reading of Nezerly's play, and Wow. Wow. Unfortunately, we were 40 pages short of the end, so we couldn't finish today, but we will soon. Look for it, coming soon.

Now I'm tired. I should go to bed. For some reason I thought I might have something of interest to say tonight, but it seems I don't. I did get to talk to my sister tonight and that was, as always, a wonderful thing to do. Her stories make me laugh so hard - that kind of laugh that is from the gut, almost like a hiccup, that you can't really help. It's just natural. I love my sister.

So goodnight all. Have safe and happy dreams tripping over the milky way.