Monday, July 16, 2001

BEGINNINGS : Garbage

Sent: 7/17/2001 5:02 PM

I feel awful today. I don't know what's wrong with me really. I'm having a bad hair day, my skin looks like shit, my body is covered in mosquito bites including my earlobe (it looks like a peanut covered with a thin layer of skin), my eye is developing some sort of sty all adding to my overall discontent with my appearance. Oh my. Is that what it is? Somehow I'm feeling insecure about the way I look. I wonder where that came from. I was pretty confident last week. Ugh. Whatever. Yep, there's that word again. Now why am I so self-concious all of a sudden??

So, I joined the gym at Columbia today. Very cheap. For the rest of the summer, I'm going to get to go to the gym for those peanuts lodged in my earlobe. Damn mosquitos! Starting tomorrow, I'm going to go after work and have a nice swim. I think it will not only work me out, but also really give me some peace of mind. We'll see. Right now, I feel like trash....